Tax-on-web (external link) is available for the personal income tax return for tax year 2019. You can therefore submit tax returns from now on.
Would you like to know the novelties of the tax return and Tax-on-web? Take a look at the presentation given during the press conference (PDF, 2.08 MB) (This hyperlink opens a new window) of 2 May.
Submission deadlines for the declarations
Declaration in the personal income tax
- Deadline for submission of paper-based declarations: 28 June 2019
- Deadline for submission of Tax-on-web returns for citizens: 11 July 2019
- Deadline for filing tax returns via Tax-on-web for representatives: 24 October 2019
Declaration in the corporate income tax, legal entity tax and non-resident company tax
- Deadline: 26 September 2019
- Biztax (assessment year 2019) will be available from 20 June 2019.
Declaration in the tax on non-residents natural persons
- Deadline for submission of paper declaration: 7 November 2019
- Deadline for submission of Tax-on-web returns for citizens: 5 December 2019
- Deadline for the Tax-on-web declaration for representatives: 5 December 2019
- The tax returns for assessment year 2019 will be available in Tax-on-web from 12 September 2019.